Nabisco - Chips Ahoy
I purchased a box of Original Chips Ahoy cookies today and the entire batch was burnt, hard, brittle, and stale.The most horrible tasting cookies I ever had in my life, and I ended up throwing away the entire batch because I was very disappointed.
This is the year 2016 now, and the cookies are still getting burnt, something needs to be done immediately.The grocery store that I purchased these cookies from was called H-E-B in Austin, TX and every time I have purchased a different brand of Chips Ahoy, they have all been burnt.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What happened to my new favorite Honey Wheat Ritz Crackers??? They were my favorite because of the sweet flavor, but a few boxes later the crackers began to taste oily,..."
- "This is the 4th package i have bought opened and it has oreos missing, im completly discussed..and would like a return....."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."