Nabisco - Chips Ahoy
I purchased a box of Original Chips Ahoy cookies today and the entire batch was burnt, hard, brittle, and stale.The most horrible tasting cookies I ever had in my life, and I ended up throwing away the entire batch because I was very disappointed.
This is the year 2016 now, and the cookies are still getting burnt, something needs to be done immediately.The grocery store that I purchased these cookies from was called H-E-B in Austin, TX and every time I have purchased a different brand of Chips Ahoy, they have all been burnt.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "This is the 4th package i have bought opened and it has oreos missing, im completly discussed..and would like a return....."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."