Featured Not resolved
2.0

I purchased a box of Original Chips Ahoy cookies today and the entire batch was burnt, hard, brittle, and stale.The most horrible tasting cookies I ever had in my life, and I ended up throwing away the entire batch because I was very disappointed.

This is the year 2016 now, and the cookies are still getting burnt, something needs to be done immediately.The grocery store that I purchased these cookies from was called H-E-B in Austin, TX and every time I have purchased a different brand of Chips Ahoy, they have all been burnt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of chips ahoy original cookies and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2. Nabisco needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chips ahoy original cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Hawthorne, New Jersey, United States #1107573

Hahaaa,are you serious? I think you may be imaginig this,try buying 'em somewhere else

Vallejo, California, United States #1100293