I am a fan of good shortbread cookies. For many years one of my favorites has been Lorna Doone.

However, your recent changes in the ratio of ingredients and packaging have impacted both flavor and product price to and unacceptable degree. In it's current form I will no longer purchase your product. Good shortbread is easy to find and Lorna Doone is no longer good shortbread.Nice going.

Maybe Mexico will serve to improve your ability to provide consistent value and quality in your products.

Your management is seriously needs an overhaul not the customary bonuses.

Another satisfied customer...NOT!

This person wrote the review because of "unsatisfactory changes in product quality and value." of nabisco cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Oops typo...meant *their*

Sigh.I grew up looking forward to having Lorna Doone shortbread as my after school treat...alas, 30 years later, they have lost they're charm.

The texture has been ruined, the buttery flavor that is paramount for good shortbread is nonexistent, and there are ingredients added now that wouldn't have made the cut years ago. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement...but sacrificing quality for profit isn't always the best move.

Some of us don't mind paying for what's worthwhile.It's OK though...at least I can order authentic Scottish shortbread online.

Portage, Michigan, United States #1341723

Just bought new lorna doones.Used to be my favorite cookie.

Thought the change was just in the packaging. But the cookies are not the same at all!! They dont taste buttery at all and the crumbly texture is gone. They are dry and tasteless.

Please go back to old recipe.

Will not purchase them again unless you do.Will buy the scottish shortbread instead.

Are you *** kidding me?!I just bought Lorne doone cookies What The ***!!!!

They were hard , not soft crumbly or buttery!!!???

What the *** is going on?!!!My God is Nothing Sacred!!!!!

Clovis, California, United States #1331005

May 21,2017 I just purchased Lorna Doone I haven't bought them in awhile to my surprise I could NOT BELIEVE HOW DISGUSTING THEY TASTED!!!!What the *** HAPPENED????

Dry sugary hard!!!

No buttery flavor no crumble melt in your mouth???Why???????

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1330897

How unfortunate.I was craving some Lorna Doones...got them after many, many, many years of not buying.

What a let down...hard and full of sugar...the buttery, crumbly goodness is gone.I will not be buying them again,,,shame..used to love them as my favorite cookie.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1329986

I haven't bought these cookies in years and what a BIG let down when I purchased a box recently. Never again !

I agree completely we actually bought a box to go with

Moët champagne and strawberry's

Ick !Yuck!

They were not buttery but dry!

Not the same Great cookie that went with champagne.

Bronx, New York, United States #1290254

Great where is the date on the pkg I can't find it

Dallas, Texas, United States #1279715

I too am unhappy with Lorna Doone cookies.I thought maybe it was the packaging (the new individual packaging within the packaging) that made the difference but I'm reading that you changed the ingredients as well.

They taste funny. Honestly, go back to the way it was. Retail is almost $5 a box.

Surely you can afford to go back to the way it was for 50+ years.If its not broken, don't fix it.