Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart.I always liked chips ahoy until today.

Related: Chips Ahoy - Burnt cookies :(

The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste good like they used to. This was they worst tasting cookies I ever bought. Never again will I be buying any nabisco cookies.

Unless they come up with a different recipe.

I bought some off brand cookies and it tasted far better than these.Whomever thought of this recipe must not have taste buds or they just like nasty cookies.

Review about: Chips Ahoy Cookies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Chips Ahoy Cookies
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nabisco Ritz Crackers Crackers Review from Aynor, South Carolina Nabisco "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..." Read more Nabisco - Review about Ritz Crackers from Boonville, Missouri Nabisco "I purchased the 10 pack Ritz cracker box and every sleeve I open is burned I have never had this experience with ritz before. These were purchased in Boonville Missouri..." Read more Nabisco - Missing cookies and burnt cookies Nabisco "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 lovedonnie1980@gmail.com I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..." Read more Nabisco Belvita Biscuit Dark Chocolate Review from Brentwood, New York Nabisco "1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!! Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny.. Like perfume is on the mix. Shared..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more