Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart.I always liked chips ahoy until today.

The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste good like they used to. This was they worst tasting cookies I ever bought. Never again will I be buying any nabisco cookies.

Unless they come up with a different recipe.

I bought some off brand cookies and it tasted far better than these.Whomever thought of this recipe must not have taste buds or they just like nasty cookies.

Review about: Chips Ahoy Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nabisco Crackers Review from Los Angeles, California Nabisco "Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!! Have picture proof! Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers. Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed..." Read more Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers Review from Erie, Pennsylvania Nabisco "We were wondering WHY ARE FAVORITE CRACKER TASTED FUNNY. After opening up the box this is what we found. We purchased this at giant eagle Yorktown Plaza Erie Pennsylvania..." Read more Nabisco - New Pinwheel Recipe Nabisco "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..." Read more Nabisco - Honey maid chocolate grahams Nabisco "I found my package nibbled on I suspect someone ate thru the package. I am sending a picture of the package to see whats up and am I..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more