I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart.I always liked chips ahoy until today.

The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste good like they used to. This was they worst tasting cookies I ever bought. Never again will I be buying any nabisco cookies.

Unless they come up with a different recipe.

I bought some off brand cookies and it tasted far better than these.Whomever thought of this recipe must not have taste buds or they just like nasty cookies.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Nabisco - Toasted Wheat Thins Crackers Review Nabisco "The pita chips were over baked and tasted burnt. Some of the edges were black. I've had the product before but never like this..." Read more Nabisco - Ritz Crackers Crackers Review from Aynor, South Carolina Nabisco "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..." Read more Nabisco - Belvita Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit Review from Brentwood, New York Nabisco "1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!! Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny.. Like perfume is on the mix. Shared..." Read more Nabisco - Cookies Review from Wichita, Kansas Nabisco "New Pinwheels recipe is terrible. They've ruined it. It tastes bad and won't stop tasting bad. It leaves a rotten aftertaste in the mouth. *** decision to change the recipe...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more