I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart.I always liked chips ahoy until today.
The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste good like they used to. This was they worst tasting cookies I ever bought. Never again will I be buying any nabisco cookies.
Unless they come up with a different recipe.
I bought some off brand cookies and it tasted far better than these.Whomever thought of this recipe must not have taste buds or they just like nasty cookies.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I..."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."